Unhappy Ever After is a mobile, roleplay game with beautiful desktop comparable graphics, hunting music, and a wonderfully disturbing story . It offers a free-roam, partly open world, with over twenty four hours’ worth of quests, and continued simulation style play after the story ends.
Any great RPG needs a great protagonist: in Unhappy Ever After that protagonist is Sophia an eighteenth-century librarians apprentice to Queen Anne of England who gets pulled into a dark-fantasy world.
Join this plucky, female protagonist in her quest to find a way home and help her take revenge on the evil witch that brought her to these terrible lands.
• Explore an open world where you decide who to help and who to leave to their own fate.
• Meet characters from ancient stories and rhymes such as Hansel and Gretel, or Little Red Riding Hood, re-imagined in this dark and chilling RPG.
• A unique magic system where strengthening one ability weakens another.
• An addictive drug system, complete with dealers and quests.
• An adult-themed RPG with political coups, terrorism, drugs, murder, and revenge.
• Beautiful lands to explore.
• A coming of age story with meaningful character progression.
• Team up with interesting and powerful companions each with their own story, conversations, and personalities!
• Enter steampunk dungeons, technomage lairs, dark underworlds, monster filled forests, and haunted mansions.
• A day and night system where characters go to bed and monsters come out at night.
• 14 hour story-line with many more extra side quests, plus another 2 hour free bonus DLC The Maze of Cefgellin
• Play on after the storys end, doing quests, and building up your character and base camp.
Enter into a land of dark RPG fantasy with Sophia, an eighteenth-century librarians apprentice to Queen Anne of England. Join her quest to find a way home and help her take revenge on the evil witch that tore her away from her lands.
Discover a world filled with political intrigue as a power-hungry Emperor seeks to wrestle control of the Twelve Duchies by use of his magical Affinity Guards, and get caught up in a rebellion where Sophias abilities will help decide the fate of the strange, monster-filled world into which shes been swept.
Aid her in her discovery of an ancient, magical curse that lies over the world, denying all its inhabitants the ability to read. Take control of ancient magical texts that, as she discovers them, will allow her to develop abilities strong enough to challenge the Emperors most powerful Affinity Guards, and perhaps even the terrible witch who is responsible for tearing her away from her home.
‘Unhappy Ever After’ is a dark, yet funny, RPG that takes traditional fairy tales and turns them on their heads. Along your journey you will meet familiar characters that you’ve know all your life and see them in new situations and within frameworks that you will make you both laugh and despair.
Beyond its parody to the fantasy, ‘Unhappy Ever After’ also aims to parody the real, drawing on situations that are all too pervasive in our world, such as drug abuse, terrorism, and dirty politics. Death too is a prevalent theme and no character, no matter how well known, how famous, or how integral to the plot, is safe from its cold hand!
Despite its beautiful graphics, wondrous music, and humorous interludes, ‘Unhappy Ever After RPG’ is a game, in places, designed to shock and appal, and where your decisions, no matter how noble can lead to devastating ends.
- Type: Role Play Games
- Language: English
- Provides: Unknown
- Tariff: Free
- File size: 78700 KB
- Downloads: 170
- Updated: 2017-2-13 9:50:56
240×320 240×400 240×480 320×400 320×480 360×480 360×640 480×640 480×720 480×800 480×854 540×960 600×800 600×1024 640×960 720×1280 752×1280 768×1024 800×1024 800×1280 1080×1800 1080×1920 1152×1920 1200×1920 1440×2560