Lovecraft Pixel Dungeon is a Roguelike RPG, with pixel art graphics and lots of variety and replayability. Every game is unique, with four different playable characters, randomized levels and enemies, and over 200 items to collect and use. The game is simple to get into, but has lots of depth. Strategy is required if you want to win!
This games is based on the freely available code of Shattered-Pixel-Dungeon. It began as a project to add more lore and complexity to the Shattered-Pixel-Dungeon mod, but is now its own game that is very different then any other mod.
- High replayability: Random generated levels, enemies, and items. No two games are the same!
- 4 hero classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue and Huntress. Each hero has a unique playstlye.
- 8 subclasses: successful heroes can refine their skills to become more powerful.
- 6 distinct dungeon regions: each with their own enemies, traps and quests.
- 9 different armors.
- 7 armor curses.
- 21 armor glyphs.
- 13 artifacts.
- 6 bags.
- 7 food types.
- 13 potions.
- 11 rings
- 12 scrolls.
- 2 tools.
- 12 wands.
- 16 guns.
- 36 melee weapons.
- 16 missile weapons.
- 10 weapon curses
- 23 weapon enchantments.
- 15 plants.
- 15 herbs.
- 60+ different enemies, 30 different traps, and 6 bosses to test your skills.
- Unique artifacts, which grow in power as you use them.
- Updates, with new content roughly once a month.